Interested in boning up on medical terminology often found in medical records, and deciphering it at face value? Our email newsletter is designed for you. You’ll find articles aimed at helping you interpret and analyze medical records. You’ll read about real-life cases where thousands of dollars have been saved on injury case outcomes—often pivoting on information gleaned from the medical records by experts who understand it.
In previous email newsletters below, you’ll find case studies and articles that may shed light on one of your current cases! It’s easy to scan through by topic. We also invite you to sign up to receive future issues using the “subscribe” box to the right. We welcome your feedback and would appreciate any suggestions for articles. Happy reading!”
Linda Luedtke, RN, MSN
President and Director of Consulting Services
Medical Legal Consulting News from MLCS
- EMR Increases Volume of Medical Records
- MLCS on the Move!
- Quiz: Anatomic Directions & Movement
- Medical Record Abbreviations Quiz: Person, Place or Thing?
- Conventional vs. Investigational
- Electronic Medical Records
- Vocabulary Quiz: Medical Record Documentation
- Narcotic Seeking “Believe It or Not”
- Vocabulary Quiz: Narcotics
- Song and Dance
- Vocabulary Quiz: Really BIG Diagnoses
- Listening to the Blues
- Vocabulary Quiz: Psych/Mental Health Record Abbreviations and Terminology
- Case Studies: Rock and Roll
- Vocabulary Quiz: Joint Replacement
- Case Study: A Classical Example
- Vocabulary Quiz: Got Your Back